Re: build fixes

From: Liam Stewart <liams(at)redhat(dot)com>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: build fixes
Date: 2001-08-21 14:58:46
Lists: pgsql-patches

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 10:47:41AM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> OK, I fixed the first one with:
>
> snprintf(PQerrormsg, PQERRORMSG_LENGTH,
> "ident_unix: unknown local user with uid %d\n", peercred.uid);
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Whoops..you can tell I was just trying to get a clean build..

> In the following patch, is it correct to make ECPGd_cardinality = 1 or
> should it be put at the end of the list?

Well, I just maintained the alphabetical ordering there. Unless there's
code that depends on the specific integer values of the enumerations, it
shouldn't make a difference. Next time I'll just submit a bug to hackers
instead of delving into code I don't know all that well.

Liam

--
Liam Stewart :: Red Hat Canada, Ltd. :: liams(at)redhat(dot)com