From: roypgsqlcygwin(at)xemaps(dot)com
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2001-08-16 17:09:18
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

look at cygrunsrv to setup any cygwin applications on nt/win200 as a
service.

Remember to create a user that has acess to networks, the default
service user doesn't have network access.

Also remember to install cygipc, if you haven't already done so. cygipc
can also be installed as a service, the program comes with commands to
do this already. Actually, I don't know why I have to install it, none
of the instructions I have read have explained what cygipc does and what
its for (though I'm pretty certain if I knew more about unix I'd
understand)

Been running it on my dev machine for a few days now. Haven't done
anything major with it yet.

Roy.