PostgreSQL CVS does not compile under Cygwin (was Re: Cygwin test ...)

From: Jason Tishler <jason(at)tishler(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Pgsql-Cygwin <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL CVS does not compile under Cygwin (was Re: Cygwin test ...)
Date: 2001-08-16 19:02:05
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Tom,

I forgot to mention in my last email that I could not compile the
latest PostgreSQL CVS under Cygwin without the attached (hacky) patch.
Does PostgreSQL CVS (i.e., libpq++) compile cleanly with gcc 2.95.2 under
other platforms? If so, then I will try to pursue this issue properly.

Thanks,
Jason

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgconnection.h.diff text/plain 590 bytes