reserved words on table

From: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: reserved words on table
Date: 2001-08-13 13:32:30
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Erol Ozcan (erol(at)infotron(dot)com(dot)tr) reports a bug with a severity of 3

Short Description
reserved words on table

Long Description
I think that Postgresql should not allowed the create a table with reserved word. It could be caused to syntax error when queryin on it if user forget use it as "table_name".

Sample Code
INSERT INTO order ( ord_status ) VALUES( 0 )

No file was uploaded with this report