pgsql/src Makefile.global.in interfaces/jdbc/M ...

From: Bruce Momjian - CVS <momjian(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql/src Makefile.global.in interfaces/jdbc/M ...
Date: 2001-05-25 14:28:58
Lists: pgsql-committers

CVSROOT: /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
Module name: pgsql
Changes by: momjian(at)hub(dot)org 01/05/25 10:28:58

Modified files:
src : Makefile.global.in
src/interfaces/jdbc: Makefile
src/makefiles : Makefile.win

Log message:
The following patch corrects a make install problem when building
under Cygwin. The root cause of this problem is that (Sun) java is a
native Win32 app and hence does not understand Cygwin Posix style paths.
The solution is to use Cygwin's cygpath utility to convert the Posix style
JDBC installation directory path into a Win32 one before invoking ant.

I'm not sure if my patch is the best way to correct this issue but
my goal was to confine the Cygwin specific constructs to

Jason Tishler