help me !

From: Reeching Wu <reeching2001(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: samoc(at)netspace(dot)net(dot)au
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: help me !
Date: 2001-05-21 07:28:19
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi ,
I am reeching , a beginer of MS VC++.When I handled
the fetching and inserting of image ,
The problem in
http://postgresql.readysetnet.com/mhonarc/pgsql-interfaces/1999-03/msg00204.html
happened to me .Have you successed in handled it ?

---- MS code that is called just before error ----

// Check for another DATA_AT_EXEC
AFX_ODBC_CALL(::SQLParamData(hstmt, &pv));
if (!Check(nRetCode))
{
TRACE0("Error: failure handling long binary
value during
update.\n");
ThrowDBException(nRetCode, hstmt);
}

When I traced here in debugger,some access error
warned ,however the image have inserted the database
tabel ,Could you give me some help ? thank you a lot !

best regards

Reeching