Re: Readysetnet FTP mirror broken

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-documentation <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Readysetnet FTP mirror broken
Date: 2001-05-04 17:21:45
Lists: pgsql-docs

> > This does help. My problem with readyset.net is that I tried it as an
> > FTP mirror, and it just comes back to the original page. I thought if
> > the limit was exceeded, it would display some error message.
>
> I had a window pop up in netscape and tell me that the limit was 60 and
> that it had 60 already on. But explain what you mean by the original
> page. Are you going to an FTP mirror or a Web mirror? I just now tried
> it and the limit is upped to 100, but it too is exceeded.

Sorry, chalk this one up to my error. My wife and I share a Netscape
bookmark file and it popups up often saying "Reloading bookmarks", so I
configured my window manager to auto-minimize Netscape error boxes.
So, no wonder I never saw the limit exceeded message.

> > and I don't see them today. I wanted to send the URL to someone for a
> > comment. I also looked for snapshot tarballs, and couldn't find
> > anything newer than April 8. I just looked at the logs and it seems I
> > introduced some problem here:
>
> Not knowing what you changed, I just looked at the two pages, hub in one
> readyset in the other and they look the same...

Another mistake I made. Seems I broke one of the admin guide SGML
files, causing the build to fail. I fixed it last night, and today, the
build worked and my changes are there.

Man, I am such a bungler some times.

Thanks, Vince.

--