Re: SAPDB Open Souce

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SAPDB Open Souce
Date: 2001-04-29 18:12:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I have attached the original message and my reply. The person was
asking how we could used SAP "to see what postgres can learn". My reply
was to say that I couldn't figure how how to learn anything from the
code. That was my only statement.

I did not trash SAP DB. Seems using their development tools may make
the code much easier to understand. Hopefully someone will try.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us