Re: PL/Perl Question

From: Travis Bauer <trbauer(at)indiana(dot)edu>
To: Hitesh Patel <hitesh(at)presys(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PL/Perl Question
Date: 2001-04-20 15:59:09
Lists: pgsql-general

I think this is problematic with the default compilation fo PL/Perl.
The perl interpretor you get in a plperl function is inside of a
"sandbox" (can't remember the official name) where it is limited
to only a relatively small set of functions. I don't think that
SQL commands are included.
Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |www.cs.indiana.edu/~trbauer