about jdbc driver connection(urgent)

From: sugumar rathinam <sugusri76(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: sugusri76(at)yahoo(dot)com
Subject: about jdbc driver connection(urgent)
Date: 2001-03-30 03:16:45
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

sir,
I am using the postgresql for storing the data in
linux machine but i can't connect the frontend (java)
using jdbc to the postgresql.I am using the following
code for connection.When i run the following code the
error occurs in "class not found". How to solve it? I
also need the informatiom of how to create
"postresql.jar & finder.jar".In my postgresql s/w this
files are not available.sent the information of this
file & how to configure the postgresql with the class
path.Please if u know how to connect, send the
information as soon as possible to me. Send the
connecting driver code to me.waiting for ur reply.I
send the code of i used as attachment.

thanks,

regards
sugumar