Index for manuals

From: dev(at)archonet(dot)com
To: <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Index for manuals
Date: 2001-03-11 22:29:56
Lists: pgsql-docs

Should have said in my previous message - if I understand the whole SGML thing (and I don't) if keywords are tagged correctly we can generate an automatic index for the docs.

This is probably sorely needed - IMXHO v7.x is where Postgres is going to go ballistic, so a good index will probably save a lot of traffic on the mailing lists.

If you need a sucker^H^H^H^H^H^H volunteer to do this after 7.1 I'd be willing. Might take me a little while, but it's the sort of thing I can get on with for an hour or so here and there.

- Richard Huxton