Re: PL/SQL-to-PL/pgSQL-HOWTO

From: Roberto Mello <rmello(at)cc(dot)usu(dot)edu>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PL/SQL-to-PL/pgSQL-HOWTO
Date: 2001-03-07 00:26:14
Lists: pgsql-docs

On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 06:19:06PM +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Roberto Mello writes:
>
> > Here's the HOWTO I wrote.
>
> If you can agree that we ship our documentation under the BSD license, I'm
> ready to integrate this into the existing PL/pgSQL chapter.

Yeah, I don't have any problem with that. I'll rewrite the license
line and send a new tar ball to you, with some corrected things.
Also, when is the deadline to submit documentation for the PG team?
With all the WAL fuss going on the hackers list it maybe at least one more
week?
I ask because I'd really like to revamp the PL/pgSQL docs, make it
much more detailed, with more examples, and better divisions. But I've
been swamped with school work. But next week is spring break so I'd have
time to work on it.
What do you say?

-Roberto
--