Re: www-sql question

From: Lonnie Cumberland <lonnie_cumberland(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Neil Conway <nconway(at)klamath(dot)dyndns(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: www-sql question
Date: 2001-02-22 20:25:38
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-interfaces pgsql-novice

Hello Neil,

The problem is that I am not getting any error messages and it is not returning
any data from the database.

The database is set up correctly and have also put some test data into the
numbers table.

I wanted to check that things were working fine so I also did a test but using
the MySQL server in that I compiled up a version of www-sql for MySQL also and
things are working fine.

It appears that there has been some changes in the way that things are being
done since the last www-sql version had been released.

I suspect that there are some major differences in the newer versions of
PostgreSQL that is messing up the comunications.

If you know of another alternative like www-sql for PostgreSQL that works then
I would be interested in looking into that as well.

Cheers,
Lonnie