Re: A How-To: PostgreSQL from Tcl via ODBC

From: Bill Barnes <kgbsoft(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pg-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: A How-To: PostgreSQL from Tcl via ODBC
Date: 2001-02-20 16:40:17
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Hooray! These instructions are just what an
almost-novice needs.

With the exception of changing the password to
'postgresql', the procedures started smoothly.

Ran into a hitch at 'make' which reported that 'bison'
was not installed. I'm running debian potato, so used
the apt-get install of bison. Bison is installed in
/usr/bin. I copied it to /home/billb/pgsql.

Still getting the 'bison missing' message.

Can anyone show me the error of my ways.

TIA
Bill

http://www.flutterby.com/archives/2001_Feb/19_PostgreSQLfromTclwithODBC.html