From: "Nome real" <gabriel(at)workingnetsp(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2001-02-20 13:22:44
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Gabriel Sampaio Papassoni
gabrielpapassoni(at)zipmail(dot)com(dot)br

system configuration

Architeture :unknow
Operating System: Linux Conectiva 6.0
PostgreSQL Version 7.0

Description of the problem:

I canot create more than one database.

example : I create a database called dbname1 this is OK
but when I try to create a new database called dbname2 I get the error
message :
Could not initialize database directory.

now if I delete de database dbname1 and try to create the database dbname2
it works.
So if I try to create more than one database I awllays get the same error
message.

note: this error do not occur in the previous version of postgreSQL.

  • Re: at 2001-02-23 21:44:48 from Thomas Lockhart