Need your help

From: Jyotsna Kypa <jkypa(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need your help
Date: 2001-02-19 20:34:01
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,
I need your help on something. I have to write a
trigger (in sybase) that does this: Everytime a record
gets updated it should update a column in that record
with the current date/time. I am able to do it for the
whole table, but how do I make sure the update happens
only for that record which is being updated? Please
respond.
Thanks a bunch,
Jyotsna.