HELP

From: Riju Francis <rijufrancis(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: HELP
Date: 2001-02-19 07:26:18
Lists: pgsql-php

Hi,

Could you please help me with my postgres
connection problem using php.

I wish to connect to Postgres through PHP4
I have modified the extension_dir to point to the
directory where the extension dlls are stored.
extension_dir = "C:\php4\extensions"

and even uncommented the line
extension = php_pgsql.dll

After making the above changes, i get an error message
when i run any page in php.
The error appears in a messagebox like the
alert() in javascript.
The error reads :
Title : php.exe - Entry Point Not Found
Message : The procedure entry point zend_error could
not be located in the dynamic link library php4ts.dll

Could you help me with this or could you tell me some
other way to connect to Postgres in PHP.

My Apache Web Server and PHP is on WinNT
My PostgreSQL database is on Linux on a different
server.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks.

Regards,