Problem displaying functions and views in 7.1b3

From: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem displaying functions and views in 7.1b3
Date: 2001-02-08 00:49:05
Lists: pgsql-bugs

() reports a bug with a severity of 3

Short Description
Problem displaying functions and views in 7.1b3

Long Description
BUG REPORT
Version: 7.1 beta 3
Platform: SuSE Linux 7.0
Installation: Mixed; 7.0.3 & 7.1 beta parallel install
Urgency: Cosmetic
Location: psql and pgaccess

I've noticed a problem displaying Functions and Views via PSQL in
7.1b3. When one attempts to display views (\dv), one gets nothing.
When one displays functions, one gets the opposite ... the command lists
*all* functions, including all builtins, not just user-defined
functions.

Both views and functions operate normally when called via sql, however.

Please note that I may, due to my parallel install, be accidentally
using ver. 7.0.3 psql with the 7.1b3 Postgres. If so, I;d like to know.

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report