Re: General Database Design Text

From: Jacques Williams <jacques(at)museatech(dot)net>
To: John Burski <John(dot)Burski(at)911ep(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: General Database Design Text
Date: 2001-02-06 16:20:18
Lists: pgsql-novice

An Introduction to Database Systems, by C.J. Date (Addison-Wesley, 1995, ISBN
# 0-201-54329-X). It's heavy on theory, but it will give you a good foundation.

You might also want to take a look at The Practical SQL Handbook, by Judith
S. Bowman, Sandra L. Emerson, and Marcy Darnovsky (Addison-Wesley, 1998,
ISBN # 0-201-44787-8).

HTH,

Jacques Williams