Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC APPLET Problem

From: v j <jvs_a(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC APPLET Problem
Date: 2001-02-05 09:44:07
Lists: pgsql-interfaces pgsql-jdbc

Dear everybody,

Thank you for advicing me about running the Java
Program by using JDBC PostgreSql through Web Browser.
I would like to inform you that Now I can solve this
probem when I archive jdbc7.0-1.2.jar with my applet
and then copy the jdbc7.0-1.2.jar file and all of the
directory "org"into public_html directory.. it can
work! :> under Internet Explorer but for Netscape
Navigator can't run and shown message "unknown
argument" may be it has a bug that prevents any JDBC
from working as Mr.Peter T mount told..

Thanks you again :>
J.V.

http://www.retep.org.uk/pdf/