Perl Interface Documentation

From: Aaron Brown <aaron(at)results-computing(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Perl Interface Documentation
Date: 2001-02-02 14:30:57
Lists: pgsql-general

I cannot find documentation for the Perl interface, Pg.pm. I was running PostgreSQL version 6.x on a SuSE box. The RPMs included a man page for Pg.pm. I just upgraded to SuSE 7.0, which contains PostgreSQL 7.0, and I cannot find documentation for Pg.pm. I have also looked in the HTML documentation on-line, and the Perl interface is no longer mentioned.

Is there still a manpage for Pg.pm? Has the Perl interface been deprecated?

Thank you in advance.