Postgres access using PHP3

From: John Poltorak <jp(at)eyup(dot)org>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres access using PHP3
Date: 2001-01-19 15:26:36
Lists: pgsql-novice

I'm trying out PHP3 for accesing Postgres through a Web interface
and am having a problem coming up with the correct code...

I'd like to retreive a list of values for a key field and then
provide this to the user in the form of a drop down selection list,
but I can't work out how to get the values into an array.

I must be missing something as I can't a way of doing it...

Any sample code snippets would be much appreciated.

--
John