How to back up a large object?

From: Jeff Xianfeng Liu <jeff_x_liu(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to back up a large object?
Date: 2001-01-16 17:16:32
Lists: pgsql-admin

My table has about 5000 large objects. I just figured
out that pg_dump cannot back up large objects. I am
trying to move my database from a Solaris machine to
a Linux (red hat 6.1). Unfortunately, all large
objects
are missing. I am new to Postgresql, and I found that
large object operations in Postgresql are poorly
documented. Any suggestions will be very helpful for
me.

=====
Jeff X. Liu (http://www.AdWanted.com: Post your ad for free)