VB and PostgreSQL

From: tony <tony2000(at)go(dot)ro>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: VB and PostgreSQL
Date: 2001-01-11 00:32:56
Lists: pgsql-general

I have an windows sistem.
1.It's possible to install PostgreSQL on Windows?
2.May I use PostODBC or OpenLink ODBC to conect from VB to an PostgreSQL db?Or how you think is the best way
to do this?
I want to be able to make an VB program which will use an PostgreSQL db and I want to not set a DSN by hand.I
want to make this connection to db from VB.

Thank you.