looking for pg programmer/dba in seattle area

From: "norman" <norman(at)mail(dot)combimatrix(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: looking for pg programmer/dba in seattle area
Date: 2001-01-04 23:40:38
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

My company is looking for a Unix/Linux admin and a Java programmer
living in or willing to relocate to the Seattle area. The positions
would involve a great deal of work with Postgres.

http://www.dice.com/DandL/c/combim.SysAdmin.html
http://www.dice.com/DandL/c/combim.Java1.html

If interested please email me directly (off the list) and I'll send you
some details and put you in touch with the person offering the job. I'm
just posting this here for him since I'm the DBA and am subscribed to
the list...

Best regards,

Norman Clarke