Re: Possible memory leak in Postgres V7.0.2/ecpg 2.7.1

From: buhrow(at)lothlorien(dot)nfbcal(dot)org (Brian Buhrow)
To: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org, buhrow(at)lothlorien(dot)nfbcal(dot)org
Subject: Re: Possible memory leak in Postgres V7.0.2/ecpg 2.7.1
Date: 2000-12-19 18:14:36
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Thanks for the reply. Yes, the allocations are requested
just before the exec sql declare cursor statement.
Yes, I've been using the example test sources as examples on how to
interface with ecpg, but the comments in those sources are not verbose. Is
there a good book which more fully describes the features of ecpg?
I could use the new ecpg 2.8.0 just after the first of the year,
so if you could send it to me, that would be great.
-Brian