Porting postgresql to a Beowolf cluster

From: SUVRANSHU KAR <suvranshu_k(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Alfred Perlstein <bright(at)wintelcom(dot)net>, Lockhurst <lockhurst(at)cal2(dot)vsnl(dot)net(dot)in>
Cc: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>, Timothy J Hitchens <tim(at)hitcho(dot)com(dot)au>, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Porting postgresql to a Beowolf cluster
Date: 2000-12-15 03:15:29
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thanks a lot for indicating that. Please suggest any
site/ books from where we can get some help about
porting postgresql to a Beowolf cluster.

We are using Intel Pentium nodes and Redhat 6.2 and
currently configuring the pilot cluster.

Ref. we are using 'Building Linux Clusters' by
D.M.Spector - from O'REILLY, Information from warious
web sites etc.

Thank you once again.

Lockhurst

=====