Connection Pooling...(Repost)...please do help...

From: Sanjay Arora <sk(at)pobox(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Connection Pooling...(Repost)...please do help...
Date: 2000-12-14 00:18:41
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I am using postgreSQL v. 7.0.2 on RH Linux 6.2 on the server with VB6
Application accessing the DB through postgrSQL ODBC driver v. 6.50.

I want to pool my connections on the postgreSQL server. Can some people
give me some pointers? Some Web Resources for studying this subject? My
experience on connection pooling is limited to MTS in MS environs.

With best regards.

Sanjay.