Re: jdbc: getBinaryStream blocks on second call

From: "'Ingo Luetkebohle'" <ingo(at)blank(dot)pages(dot)de>
To: Peter Mount <petermount(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: jdbc: getBinaryStream blocks on second call
Date: 2000-12-05 15:18:56
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 02:40:55PM -0000, Peter Mount wrote:
> What is "is" here, ie: the is.close() line?

InputStream object, left over from some edits. I originally assigned
the return value of getBinaryStream to it.

I'll see if I can reproduce the problem outside of a Java Server Page
so that it can be debugged easier.

If you have further hints on how I could provide you with more
information to track this down, they'd be much appreciated!

--
Ingo Luetkebohle / ingo(at)blank(dot)pages(dot)de / 95428014
/