Re: A great Shockwave flash movie

From: Mike Castle <dalgoda(at)ix(dot)netcom(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: A great Shockwave flash movie
Date: 2000-12-05 16:18:30
Lists: pgsql-admin

On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 10:36:15AM -0500, Charlie Crissman wrote:

> Check out this new flash movie that I downloaded just now ... It's Great
> Bye

Hmmm.

A warning came through work the other day regarding this particular mail
message (this topic and this attached file name) being a virus.

I'm sure someone's mail gateway will notice this is a virus (trojan, worm,
whatever) and send back a nasty gram to this list.

mrc
--
Mike Castle Life is like a clock: You can work constantly
dalgoda(at)ix(dot)netcom(dot)com and be right all the time, or not work at all