Re: [INTERFACES] Re: no meaningful way to determine fe or be version?

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Joseph Shraibman <jks(at)selectacast(dot)net>
Cc: Anders Bengtsson <anders(at)lecando(dot)com>, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org, PostgreSQL-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Re: no meaningful way to determine fe or be version?
Date: 2000-11-25 04:30:15
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-interfaces

Sorry, I am just now catching up to the fact that this problem was
already discussed. I have gotten the patch from the URL supplied by the
author, and have applied it to the CVS tree. It will appear in
tomorrow's snapshot, and in 7.1.

Thanks for the patch. Someone else we complaining about this also just
last week. I will let him know it will be fixed in 7.1.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us