Tool for filling database

From: Aleksander Rozman - Andy <andy(at)kksonline(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Tool for filling database
Date: 2000-11-16 20:54:28
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi !

Me again. Has anybody of users found any tools that could be used for
filling database with lot of data....I mean with nice interface so that you
can easily fill different tables....something like Access maybe....but not
do bg. i don't want to install whole office 2000 so I could use oDBC link
to access dB. So anybody has anything for me... So for graphical
representation, I need to make around 400 entries in database. Some of
entries are similar...and in some entries part of it is similar to others.
Yeah a lot of typing....

Andy
* Aleksander Rozman - Andy * Fandoms: E2:EA, SAABer, Trekkie, Earthie *
* andy(at)kksonline(dot)com * Sentinel, BH 90210, True's Trooper, *
* andy(at)atechnet(dot)dhs(dot)org * Heller's Angel, Questie, Legacy, PO5, *
* Maribor, Slovenia (Europe) * Profiler, Buffy (Slayerete), Pretender *
* PGP key available * http://www.atechnet.dhs.org/~andy/ *