Re: More vacuum troubles

From: Dan Moschuk <dan(at)freebsd(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: More vacuum troubles
Date: 2000-11-10 20:06:48
Lists: pgsql-general

| | The very next vacuum I do produces the exact same response. The next one
| | after that though continues..
|
| And as another side note :) ...
|
| vacuum some_table (without the analyze) completes quite happily.

Grr! There must be a law against replying to so many of your own messages...

Actually, the above is rather untrue. vacuum some_table without the
analyze gets farther along than with analyze, however it eventually spits
back the original error of

ERROR: No one parent tuple was found

Sorry for running around in circles. :-)

Cheers!
-Dan
--
Man is a rational animal who always loses his temper when he is called
upon to act in accordance with the dictates of reason.