OID problems

From: Eric Bianchi <eric(at)mixadlive(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: OID problems
Date: 2000-11-09 00:35:05
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I've noticed that Postgresql stores its data with an OID for each line
inserted. I wonder how I could find the difference between the large objects
(OID) inserted by the users and the OID which are actually a line in the DB.
I mean, is there a special table which stores only the internal DB OID or one
which stores only the OID inserted by the user, or a flag, or something...

Thanks in advance

Eric Bianchi