This is waheed from Dubai

From: waheed rahman <waheed_rahuman(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com
Subject: This is waheed from Dubai
Date: 2000-11-06 10:00:34
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hai this is waheed from Dubai i got the a new mail
from yahoo you may reply to this mail

Thanks a lot now i am comfortable with linux and jdbc
with your lots of help and expectin more from you

Now i want to connect my existing windows nt with red
hat linux 7.0 to share my linux files with and windows
and vice versa do you have any solution for this
if so mail me as soon as possible.

expecting your reply
waheed