ODBC info & help!

From: stuart hodgkinson <stuart(at)toasted-alien(dot)freeserve(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ODBC info & help!
Date: 2000-10-25 08:54:35
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi guys 'n' gals,
I've recently been given the task of working with the ODBC driver for postgresql. Previously all the work i've dones been with libpq and libpq++. I've got the driver intsalled on my linux box (i think) but I need to get the windows side up and running and I haven't got a clue what I need to do, can anyone help, I can't find anything in the documentation so far so any links of info would be useful!

cheers people

Stoo