My new job

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-general <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: My new job
Date: 2000-10-10 05:06:42
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

As many of you know, several businesses are involved in providing
PostgreSQL support.

After careful consideration, I have decided to accept a job with Great
Bridge. There will be a press announcement tomorrow (Tuesday) with more
details. I will post a URL here when I have it.

Interestingly, I am the last core member to become officially attached
to a PostgreSQL company. I have been assisting Great Bridge for some
time, but always in an unofficial capacity.

I realize my signing on with any company will make some of you
uncomfortable. I hope my value to the group does not suffer, and that I
continue to be a positive influence for all involved. I expect my new
job will give me even more time to continue doing the things I have done
in the past with PostgreSQL.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us