Re: [ADMIN] postgres functions(.so)

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Vladimir V(dot) Zolotych" <gsmith(at)eurocom(dot)od(dot)ua>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] postgres functions(.so)
Date: 2000-10-09 18:27:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Yes, this is true. The API is not isolated for SPI, so you see
everything, including C pollution into the C++ namespace. Not sure
about a solution, except renaming some of the identifiers in the
backend. We have discussed that, and are waiting for more reports of
problems before taking it on.

[ Charset KOI8-R unsupported, converting... ]

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us