compiling error with cygnus gcc under win95

From: Paul T Trowbridge <ptro(at)juno(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: compiling error with cygnus gcc under win95
Date: 2000-10-02 04:43:46
Lists: pgsql-general

I am trying to install postgresql v7.0.2 under cygwin. I followed the
documentation, but when I run the configure script it reports a compiler
error. The documentation suggestions editing the YFLAGS in the win32
template. But, the documentation does not offer any suggestions on how
to edit that file. So, am I looking in the right place or the wrong
place and in either case what should I do next?