how to copy data from excel spreadsheet to postgresql database

From: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: how to copy data from excel spreadsheet to postgresql database
Date: 2000-09-28 08:00:29
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Martin Kuria (martinkuria(at)hotmail(dot)com) reports a bug with a severity of 1

Short Description
how to copy data from excel spreadsheet to postgresql database

Long Description
I have enter data in excel spreadsheet, and I would like to enter or copy this data in my postgresql database, please do give a example, thanks

best regards
martin.

Sample Code
explain more on how how a copy command is used, please illustrate with an example

No file was uploaded with this report