ERROR: plpgsql: cache lookup from pg_proc failed -- Why?

From: Ben Lanson <lanson(at)bellatlantic(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ERROR: plpgsql: cache lookup from pg_proc failed -- Why?
Date: 2000-09-14 00:37:04
Lists: pgsql-novice

I am getting this error whenever I try to create a plpgsql function. It
does not matter how simple the function is, I can't get anything to work.
I can't seem to find any answers in the documentation or on the web. I
know plpgsql handling is installed by default, and I certainly didn't
disable it. Can anyone provide an answer?

Thanks!
Ben