Multiple users, same DB

From: "Jeremy Buchmann" <jeremy(at)wellsgaming(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Multiple users, same DB
Date: 2000-09-12 22:50:23
Lists: pgsql-admin

Does anyone know how to create a postgresql user that can read/write to an
existing database? I have used createuser, but it never asks if I want the
new user to have access to an existing DB. When I connect to a DB with that
new user, I can't read or write from any of the tables. Any suggestions?

--
Jeremy Buchmann
System Admin/Database Programmer