gzip, gcc, gmake utilities to install POSTGRES on solaris ???

From: Dronamraju Rajesh <drajesh80(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-bugs(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: gzip, gcc, gmake utilities to install POSTGRES on solaris ???
Date: 2000-09-12 13:15:27
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello everyone,

I am need to install postgres ver 7 database on
solaris 7. can anybody pl suggest me where do i get
these modules. Pl don't suggest me that it is from
sunfreeware.com because i did not get these from
there.
I'll just put the utilities in order i need. kindly
suggest where do i get them.

1.)Postgresql 7 (compressed or uncompressed tar
format)
2.)gzip (compressed or uncompressed tar
format)
3.)gcc (compressed or uncompressed tar
format)
4.)gmake (compressed or uncompressed tar
format)

Not in .gz extensions, i.e, not in gzip format pl.
The other three utilities are needed as postgres used
these utilities when i have installed it on linux.

Awaiting for all your kind suggestions.

Thanks & Regards

Rajesh.