Visual Studio 6 project/workspace files

From: "Finn Kettner" <fk(at)akf(dot)dk>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Visual Studio 6 project/workspace files
Date: 2000-09-05 13:56:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello again.

I was wondering if anyone has made some .dsp .dsw files (Visual
Studio project and workspace files) which correspond to the Win32
makefiles for the .dll and .lib files (in src/interfaces/libpq), and
perhaps also for the psql ultility (in src/bin/psql). I would prefer
Visual Studio 6 files, but could perhaps use other versions too (the
makefiles are most likely made with Version 5, but works fine with
6.0 nmake).

I have very little experience using Visual Studio (well, espcially
with the C++ part), so I don't know exactly how to make them myself,
but would of course also like any hint that you can supply to me.

Yours faithfully.
Finn Kettner.