RE: couldn't load DB driver : null

From: "S(dot)A(dot)Pamungkas" <moenk_2000(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: couldn't load DB driver : null
Date: 2000-07-31 12:15:56
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Thank you.
But I already put the postgresql.jar file in the
CLASSPATH like this :
export CLASSPATH=.:/usr/local/lib/postgresql.jar

And, when I try againt ten minutes ago, applet could
connect the database ( by appletviewer ), but servlet
couldn't.

S.A.Pamungkas

--- Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
wrote:
> Looking at your code, the "Couldn't load DB driver"
> message is being
> generated by a ClassNotFound exception being thrown.
> This would indicate
> that the org.postgresql.Driver class is not being
> found in the CLASSPATH.
> That's probably what's going wrong here.
>
> Peter
>
> --
> Peter Mount
> Enterprise Support
> Maidstone Borough Council
> Any views stated are my own, and not those of
> Maidstone Borough Council

out.println("<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>KAMOKU</TITLE></HEAD>");