Manual pages added to book

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-general <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, PostgreSQL-announce <announce(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Manual pages added to book
Date: 2000-07-28 21:09:41
Lists: pgsql-general

I have added the PostgreSQL manual pages to the appendix of my book. I
will be adding an index once the publisher is done proofreading it. All
reports I get are that it looks good.

Addison-Wesley will be printing this book directly from a
Latex-generated Postscript file that I provide. I have also sent a PDF
with crop marks to the publisher for them to test.

I continue to get suggestions from readers, and I appreciate it. These
comments have made the book writing process much more pleasurable.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us