ODBC Connections Fixed. Wrong pg_hba

From: "Justin Jaynes" <justinjaynes(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ODBC Connections Fixed. Wrong pg_hba
Date: 2000-07-17 20:45:52
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I fixed the problem. I was changing the pg_hba file under the directory I
created, /usr/pgdata and put the line:

pgdata="/usr/pgdata" in my profile with the export command.

Then I set up POSTGRES as a service with ntsysv to start automatically.
Rather than initializing a database myself, the service did that on startup.
It probably initialized the database in the /var/lib/psql/data directory,
which is where I am finding all my correct conf files. So just forget about
my questions. I was basically doing most of it right.

Thanks for the help though. And the speedy response.

Justin Jaynes