nevermind...

From: John BEPPU <beppu(at)lineo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: nevermind...
Date: 2000-07-14 09:28:39
Lists: pgsql-sql

Nevermind my last post. I'm still confused, but for
different reasons. I'm on my friends box, and I have
screen running. In one tty, creating tables with the
serial type works, but in the other tty, it fails.
Both shells are on the same box, so it must be some
kind of environment issue (or that's my theory...)

weird.