initdb and runcheck problems (Latest CVS)

From: Keith Parks <emkxp01(at)middleton-top(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: initdb and runcheck problems (Latest CVS)
Date: 2000-07-09 12:40:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Here are 2 patches against current CVS to fix a couple of
problems I found building and testing on Solaris.

Firstly genbki.sh had a couple of call to sed using the syntax
"sed <command>" which results in sed reporting a garbled command.

I have changed this to "sed -e '<command>'" which keeps sed happy.

Secondly run_check.sh needed a couple of changes.

One to fix it's handling of a pre-existing LD_LIBRARY_PATH. (Which
I needed to use to point the executables at the location of libz.so)

One to allow the call to "initdb" to find the correct template files
etc.

Keith.

Attachment Content-Type Size
genbki.patch text/plain 943 bytes