few more securiry questions :-)

From: R D <mrk279(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: few more securiry questions :-)
Date: 2000-05-31 14:50:31
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thanks! But this answers gave rise to some new
questions.
1.I think it will be good pgSQL to accept the
"GRANT ALL ON * TO SOMEUSER;" and
"REVOKE ALL ON * FROM SOMEUSER;" so are there
any plans in implementing this? Does anybody knows?
2.Why the authentication system is not integrated in
the system databases of pgSQL,like in MySQL for
example?
3.Are there any plans in making security system more
flexible?

regards:
Rumen